When you learn a new language, the best thing to do is to know a lot of words in this language which makes it easier to you to start your journey in learning this language.
From that point, Panda Languages foundation is the best friend to help to achieve this goal by offering the most useful online bilingual dictionaries which are available online and also PDF.
What is a dictionary?
It is a reference book or electronic resource that lists the words of The language often in alphabetical order, including that:
- A list of dictionaries from one or more lexicons of one or more languages.
- Also contains information on definitions and gives their meaning, or gives equivalent words in a different language.
- Often also provides information about pronunciation, origin, usage, and translation.
- Dictionaries are also a lexical reference that clarifies the interrelationships between data “Quotation Dictionary”.
benefits of The best online bilingual dictionaries
- As you learn any language and since Panda languages is your first destination to learn all the languages you dream of learning smoothly and simply. You will be able to have a pool of dictionaries in 20 different languages.
- And here we have to know, why should the dictionaries of panda languages be the first destination of any linguist in the world?.
- The first thing is that Panda languages dictionaries offer the most important vocabulary in use. The second thing is that every word is explained with a sentence which offers better word understanding of the vocabulary.
- Panda languages is offered to all university students, master’s and doctoral students, and anyone who wants to improve their language and master the language, many types of valuable dictionaries that help you improve your language and you can buy them from our Panda languages website at prices that suit you.
- You can build your own language words; start improving your language vocabulary now that you want to learn, by using dictionaries online from our website.
Some types of dictionaries available in Panda languages
There are many types of dictionaries in site such as:
– Panda Languages English- Estonian Dictionary:
This is an Estonian-English translation dictionary containing over 1500 English words with translations.
, in the Estonian Language.
Estonia became a popular destination for American travelers in 2001.
Provides practical assistance for English speakers traveling to Estonia, or those who wish to communicate with 1.1 million Estonian speakers around the world.
Includes basic information about food, shopping, transportation, and what to do in an emergency.
– Panda Languages English-Armenian Dictionary:
It is a new educational manual that helps you to develop your vocabulary including (Verbs/ Nouns/ Expressions) in the Armenian Language.
It includes up to 1500 essential words and phrases belonging to the levels from Beginner to Intermediate (A1 – B1.2 CEFR).
The entries are divided into 150 vocabulary themes as well as 4 learning steps.
They are arranged by steps and then by themes, not by the alphabet.
The book is intended to help you learn this language step by step but can also be applied for translating or entertaining. _You may use it separately or as an additional tool for any suited educational course.
– Panda Languages English-Croatian Dictionary:
It is a new educational manual that helps you to develop your vocabulary including (Verbs/ Nouns/ Expressions) in the Croatian Language.
The essential travel companion from the world-renowned language experts.
This pocket-sized phrase book and dictionary from our language experts is all you need to make yourself understood about Croatia.
Over 1500 words and phrases: communicate with ease in every situation.
Easy pronunciation: speak with confidence and be understood with simplified phonetic transcriptions.
Menu reader: order the perfect meal every time
Covers following themes: Survival, Food and Drink, People, Leisure Time, Special Requirements, In an Emergency.
– Panda Languages English-Czech Dictionary:
It is a new educational manual that helps you to develop your vocabulary including (Verbs/ Nouns/ Expressions) in the Czech Language.
The phrase books contain what matters most – the essentials for basic communication. This is an indispensable set of phrases to “survive” while abroad.
Some of the topics included in the phrasebook are: Asking for directions, Signs, Transportation, Buying tickets, Hotel, Restaurant, Shopping, Greetings, Acquaintances, Communication, Gratitude, Health problems, Apologies, Farewell, and more.
Another section of the book also provides a small dictionary with more than 1,500 useful words arranged alphabetically. The dictionary includes a lot of gastronomic terms and will be helpful when ordering food at a restaurant or buying groceries at the store.
– Panda Languages English-Portuguese Dictionary:
It is a new educational manual that helps you to develop your vocabulary including (Verbs/ Nouns/ Expressions) in the Portuguese Language.
This practical dictionary of the Portuguese language contains over 1500 entries in a concise, easy-to-use format.
The translation is from English to Portuguese.
It offers a broad vocabulary from all areas as well as numerous idioms for holidays or for use as a classic reference work.
– Panda Languages English-Macedonian Dictionary:
It is a new educational manual that helps you to develop your vocabulary including (Verbs/ Nouns/ Expressions) in the Macedonian Language.
It contains 1500 words in English and Macedonian with explanation examples.
If you’re looking for a reliable modern Macedonian-English dictionary, you’re in the right place.
The words are ordered alphabetically first in English and then in Macedonian for convenient access.
– Panda Languages English-Norwegian Dictionary:
It is a new educational manual that helps you to develop your vocabulary including (Verbs/ Nouns/ Expressions) in the Norwegian Language.
The trusted Universal Dictionary ensures quick and accurate reference with over 1500 words and phrases in Norwegian and English.
Up-to-date vocabulary with phonetic transcription.
With basic phrases, abbreviations, mini grammar, irregular verbs in Norwegian and English in the annex.
The ideal pocket reference work for use at home, in the office, at school or while traveling.
Finally, Panda Languages is your destination to learn all languages and put them in your hands. Contact us now and get the best dictionary that enriches your language and enables you to practice it with ease.